Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NZ life!!

I went shopping with my friends on Saturday. First, my friend and I walked to station. It took 40 minutes. We were so tired. And we took a train in New Zealand for the first time. We went to Queen street. We had lunch there. It was so good. And we enjoed shopping. After that we took a bus. And we went to New market.I bought some clothes, boots, sourvenirs. And I bought present for my host mother. My host mother's birthday is August 11!! I bought a kettle-holder.Because when my host mother cook and took out hot meals from oven, she always use a towel. So, I chose it. I hope she like it. Then we had dinner. We went to Japanese restaurant.At first, we didn't expect. But, it was very good!! We were impressed!! So, we had a good time on Saturday.
Next day, I went to grandmother and grandfather's house with my host family by car. I like a drive. The house is far from my host family' house. And grandmother spoke slowly for me. Then she cooked brunch for us. So good!!! And they have two dogs. It was so cute. After we went back home, I played with my host child. We played basketball and soccer. And we played camping under the table. It was so funny. My host children are so cute!! I like them very much!! And my host father cooked banana cake for birthday. He is good father. And I wrote a birthday card for my host mother.
I had a good time this weekend!!
How was your weekend??

[267 words]

No comments: