Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BR 1-01: Wrong Man




This book is "The Wrong Man". Reason why I choose this book, I fascinated by this title. I thought what is "Wrong Man??". So, I read this.


Killers are in hotel room in Australia. They want to kill the Police Commissioner. Steve Malone who works for police.He wants to find the killer. In the hotel, Steve meets Sally. She knows about the Police Commissioner and the killer. She wants to help Steve. They know killer's name starts with "M". And the names of three men at the hotel start with "M". Steve and Sally find a letter on the floor. This letter says M is wrong man. Steve and Sally go into Mickey's room first to investigate. Manager says Mickey talked to Dr. manton and his daughter in Sydney. He has the same face, but he doesn't know Mickey. Steve and Sally understand Dr. manton is wrong man!! He is the killer. And Steve go to Uluru to catch the killer. And Steve hits the killer. The killer falls down the Rock. The killer is caught. And "right" Dr,Manton is rescue.


I recommend this book because, this story is very interesting! I finished reading at once. And when Steve hits the killer, killer falls down. I thought staying alive the killer is a miracle. And I want to go Australia. Uluru's illustration is very beautiful.


[225 words]

No comments: