Thursday, April 24, 2008

BR 1-02: Bad love

I'll talk about this book.

Reason why I choose this book, I fascinated by this title. I love love story.

Flick Laine who is a detective met Dr. Jack Daly at a party. They made a date for Sunday. But, Dr. Jack dies. Police judged he killed himself. But, Flick thought this judgment is wrong. So, Flick looks for true murderer! Mark Johnson who cleans Dr, Jack's room found his body first. Flick goes to a locksmith near Dr. Jack's hospital. The murderer had a duplicate key made there. The owner says woman who brown short hair and about 25, 26 years old. One day, Flick receives the letter. The sender's name is nothing. Next day, Flick and Judy, who is her friend, go to cemetery. Judy and Dr. Jack is same hospital's doctor. Then, Judy says Dr. Jack was a ladies' man. He is always had a lot of girlfriends. At the time, Flick finds a woman who has brown short hair. Flick call to her to stop. She is Sandy. She is Jeff's sister. Jeff is football player. But, his back became bad. He went to hospital. But, his symptom worsens, and he cannot walk! The then doctor was Dr. Jack! After all, Jeff killed himself. Sandy sends to letter, but she doesn't a criminal. Flick thinks again and again. Brown hair. 25, 26 years old woman. like Sandy, like...Judy!!Judy loves Dr. Jack. This is bad love...

I like this phrase "A man was dead and my friend killed him, but the city didn't change".I think so, too. This story is very interesting. And this story makes me sad. Love is difficult!

I recommend this book. Because this story is suspense. So, we can infer while we read. It's very fun! And this story has profound meaning. When I read this book, I didn't know the culprit. But, it was interesting.

[313 words]

No comments: