Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BR 1-05: The Little Mermaid

I'll talk about this book. Reason why I choose this book, I want to read this story in English. And illustrations are cute and beautiful.


There is a Sea King's castle at the bottom of the sea. His daughters wanted to see land. One day, the little mermaid drifts on the sea. And she found a ship, and she watched prince. At that time, the little mermaid has fallen in love with the prince. The little mermaid wanted to meet prince again. And she wanted legs to impress a prince. She went to sea witch. And witch gave legs to her. And mermaid's voice was robbed. The little mermaid went to prince's castle. She spent the whole day with the prince. But, he is going to set sail and marry another princess. And the little mermaid shook her head and cry. And she disappeared into the waves.


I thought the little mermaid has fallen in love seriously. She met the prince, and she spent her life in suspense, now optimistic, now pessimistic. I thought she is an admirable little girl.

I recommend this book. The little mermaid is very cute and pathetic. So, when you read this book, you do empathy. And this story is famous. So, this book is easy to read.

I want to read this book again. Because I like this story, and I want to fallen in love like the little mermaid.

[236 words]

No comments: