Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BR 1-06: The story of Heidi

I will talk about this book.


Reason why I choose this book, I want to read this story in English. And I don't know this story perfect. So, I thought I want to read this.


One day, Heidi is taken by her aunt. The place is Heidi's grandfather's house. Heidi meets Peter who is the goat boy. Heidi and grandfather spend happy life. But, Heidi's aunt takes back Heidi. Heidi stays at Clara's house. Clara is always ill, and wants a friend. And she can't walk. They get along each other. But, Heidi is so homesick. So, Heidi goes back to grandfather's house with Clara. They always play together. So, Peter is jealous Clara. He thinks he makes Clara go home. And he break Clara's wheelchair. Clara practices to walk. Lastly, Clara can walk herself.


I recommend this book. Heidi is vigorous girl. But she is twisted her around adult little finger. Heidi is indefatigable girl. And grandfather is very kind man. I like their character.


And my favorite scene is grandfather make a straw bed for Heidi. This bed is my admiration.


I would read this story again. And I want to read to my child in my future.

[200 words]

No comments: