Sunday, July 6, 2008

BR 1-07: Hamuster Chase

I'll talk this book.

Reason why I choose this book, I was fascinated by cute cover. And when I look this title, I thought I want to read.

Peter, Amy and Archie are playing in Peter's house. Peter has a hamster. And he takes the hamster out of his cage. Hamster's name is Mickey. When Amy sneezes, Mickey runs away. They run after Mickey. But, they don't catch him. And, they make a trail of food back to Mickey's cage. Peter put sunflower seeds in a line on the floor. They make stairs with bsome books. And they put some sunflower seeds on the books. And Mickey goes back to his cage.

I recommend this book. This illustration is cute. And children are cute, too. They are very clever. Children have a good idea. I thought children are cleverer than adult. When I was a child, I played with my friends. I had some good ideas. I would read again.

[160 words]

No comments: