Sunday, July 13, 2008

KIseki/ Greeeen

I love this song!! Greeeen is an artist. Their songs are very nice! And their songs of the words are very very wonderful! I was moved to tears. They are my favorite artist. We don't know their face. Because of they are college students. So, they don't appear on TV, some magazines, and so on.


And this song is theme song of a drama. This drama is "Rookies". This drama is very interesting. I like this drama, too. This drama's theme is high school baseball. I like baseball. So, I immerse this drama. I'm looking forward to watching Rookies every week. I want to watch next story early.


And I bought Greeeen’s album. I listen to this album when I go to school. I go to by train. This way is too long. So, I go to school on the way, I am bored every morning. But, I have this album. So, I’m not bored!! I’m happy every morning.

[159 words]

No comments: