Sunday, July 13, 2008

Koizora

This is my favorite movie. This movie is my precious memory. I went to this movie with my special person. When I watched this movie, I was moved to tears. And when I watched this movie again, I was moved to tears again. This story is nonfiction. So, I feel with the heroine of a story. And this story's theme is pure love.
And Haruma Miura is my favorite actor. He played the part of Hiro. Hiro is my ideal boy. He is cool. Hiro came down with an illness. And he died. Hiro said "I don't wipe your tears my hands!" When I heard this phrase, I was moved to tears!! Hiro is cool! I am fallen in love with Hiro. And Mika who is played Yui Aragaki is also very cute. Mika is pure girl, and she trusted Hiro. And Hiro adopt an attitude of detachment toward Mika. But, it is his tender.
And, Yu is also very kind. He is watching over Mika. He has generous heart. After Mika and Hiro separate, Yu supported Mika. But, after all, Mika returned to Hiro. At the time, Yu was very kind. Because of he pressed his feelings to death. I thought he is too kind, but he really loved Mika. I cannot do a thing like this. I respect him.
I have read this story twice with my cell phone. It is novel of cell phone. When I read this story, I was moved to tears many times. I don’t like read novel. But, my friend said “This novel is very nice. So why don’t you read this story? ” So, I reluctantly read “Koizora” But, this story is too sad! So I have cried many times.
Please read “Koizora”. Maybe you will be moved to tears. And recently, I read novel every night. I have a many tests. But, I like to read novels. I have to write a report. But, I read novel. I am not good at concentrating. But, when I read some novels, I can concentrate. So, I often stay up late. I have to get up early. So, I have to go to bed early. But, I read some novels!!
And I have to get up at 6:00 a.m. But, I have to write report. And I have to study for my test. I want to sleep. I like to sleep. I want to go to bed early. But!! I cannot. Recently, I have to do a lot of things. I am so busy I will take any help I can get. But, summer vacation is coming soon! I am looking forward to coming summer vacation.

[442 words]

No comments: