Sunday, July 13, 2008

I will go to...

I will go to Marinoa city next Sunday with my friends. Because of My friend and I will go to New Zealand in August. So, we want to buy some clothes. I'm looking forward to going there. I want to go there early.Marinoa City is in Fukuoka. I have visited there twice. I love to go shopping. I often go shopping alone. Because of I am an irresolute. When I go shopping alone, I go to same shop again and again. So, if I go shopping with my friend, I am anxious without my friend is bored or not. But, I will go shopping with my friends. BUT! I am looking forward to going there!

I want to buy a lot of clothes. For example, bag, shoes, and so on. And I want to eat sweets. And we will go to there by car. My friends will drive. I don’t have drive license. I want to get driver’s license. But, I don’t have enough money. Please give me some money.

So, I have two part-time jobs. I work part-time job on weekend. I was very tired. But, I have to go Okinawa in September. So, I have to save enough money to go to Okinawa. But… I want to quit my part-time jobs. I want to find new job. Because of my part-time job is very hard. But I want money. So, I cannot quit.
[236 words]

No comments: