Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coming-of-age celebration!

I went to Tamana yesterday. I took part in a meeting of alumni. I like my high school friends! So, I had a good time with them. I took many pictures. I met my teacher there after a long time. He said, “You are came up to my expectations.” I laughed.
I drank a lot of beer and clear distilled liquor. So, I got drunk! But, I had fun! I want to meet them every year!

And I took part in a meeting of alumni last week in Ueki. It is elementally school’s class. I was a secretary of an alumni association, because I met my elementally school teacher last summer. So, he directed to gather. And I work the meeting place now.
I will take part in a coming-of-age celebration next week. I’m looking forward to meeting my friends!
[140 words]

No comments: