Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Happy New Year☆

Hi! A Happy New Year!! Goodbye 2008!
I think 2008 is very good year. I lived a full life.
At first, I went to New Zealand in August. I visited a foreign country for the first time. New Zealand was winter in August, but Japan is summer. So, I was sick. But, I had a good time there. And I made a lot of special memories. I could an unforgettable experience in New Zealand with my friends. I could make many friends there. I love New Zealand! I want to go back there. I want to meet Sonya, Sunia, Jack and Riley!!
Then, I got a prize. I belong to Broadcasting club. And we made special cloth for parade. And we got a prize part of cloth! I was happy. I hang out with club’s friends many times. I like club and club’s member.
2008 is very good year for me! So, I want to study English more this year. Moreover, I want to save money for traveling abroad in 2009. I wish good year!!
[175 words]

No comments: