Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Diary of NZ

August 16, 17

We went to Rotorua and Waitomo. Rotorua and Waitomo is quite a long way from Auckland. It took 4 or 5 hours. Rotorua and Waitomo is in the Southern Part from Auckland. We went to waitomo at first. We went to cave. It was so beautiful. There are many fireflies in the cave. It was blue. So beautiful. Next, we went to Rose land for lunch. And we watched shearing a rabbit. So cute. But, it looks poor. We watched Maori show at night. It was powerful. I sit in the front row, so I am nearest to Maori. I love god of Maori. It is Tiki. So cute. I ate pavuloba for the first time. It was too sweet. I did hongi with bus driver. Hongi is Maori's greeting. They kiss nose to nose.We watched sheep show. Sheep is so clever. But, sheep dog is cleverer than sheep. And lamb is very cute. I took many pictures. And we ride a gondora. we climb a mountain by gondora. And we ride a luge. It was so funny and fast! I ride it for the first time. I love luge. After ride, we ate lunch. And we went back Auckland. My host father and Jack, Riley came. So cute! Thank you.
[212 words]

No comments: