Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How I study English!!

I'm not good at speaking. So, I start studying English conversation. My speaking is poor. I want to have confidence in my English. I attend the English conversation class once a week. At first, I attend the bigginer course. But, teacher said "You should change to high class." So, I change to "survival English conversation class". This class is very fun. I enjoy studying English conversation every week.

And, I study words, too. I don't have large vocabulary. So, I increase vocabulary using Power words. It's hard for me to memorize of words. But, it's very important to study English. My friends and I sometime speak only English, because we want to speak English very well. I want to keep on speaking only English sometime.
[129 words]

No comments: