Monday, January 19, 2009

BR 2-06: A Kiss For Little Bear


I'll talk about this book.

Reason why I choose this book, I thought illustration is so cute. And I have seen this book. So, I thought I want to read this book.

A Little bear draw a picture. He wanted to give it his grandmother. He asks Hen to carry it. Hen gives it Little bear's grandmother. She was very happy, so she asks Hen to kiss for Little bear. And Hen asks Frog to kiss for Little bear from grandmother. Then Frog asks Cat to kiss, and Cat ask skunk to kiss, and skunk meet another skunk. He kissed her, and she kissed him. At last, Hen find them, Hen kiss Little bear. And Skunks got marry!
I recommend this book. Because of this story is very cute. I like it. Little bear draw a strange picture, but his grandmother was glad. I want to see grandmother!

[148 words]

No comments: