Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BR 1-10: Gulliver's Travels


I'll talk this book. Reason why I choose this book, I don't know this story. So, I want to know this story and I want to read this story in English.

Gulliver liked to travel. One day, when he goes to travel, he drifted to the island. The island called Lilliput. The people are very small. The people thought should kill Gulliver. But, they don't kill him. One day, Lilliput and Blefescu plunged into war. And Gulliver helps Lilliput. Lilliput becomes peace again. Another day, the palace is on fire. So, Gulliver threw water over the palace. The palace is saving. This country's food is small. So, Gulliver eats far too much. So, the emperor want Gulliver killed. So, Gulliver escapes.


I recommend this book. Because of this story is very interesting. Gulliver is very bright. And I thought if I were Gulliver, I would run away early.

[148 words]

No comments: