Thursday, July 10, 2008

My friends!!





They are my friends!!
The leftmost picture is high school's students. We are best friends. We make home page in Internet. The name is "Nanatubosi". I love Nanatubosi member. I want to see this member. Nanatubosi member are very kind, interesting, bright and so on. Anyway they are cute and marvelous girls!!

Next picture is club's girls. When we joined this club, there are a lot of girls. But, there are 7 girls now. But!! We enjoy everyday. And when we held some events, we prepare in cooperation. Our club, KGB, has many events. So, we have to do a lot of things.

Next picture is KGB members, too. They are very interesting. When I talk with club's member, I can not stop chuckling. We go to many places. For example, we go to drive (Aso, Misumi, dinner and so on). And in september, we will go to Okinawa! I'm looking forward to going Okinawa!

Last picture is KGU friends. They are Eibei students. We study mainly English. I love this member, too. We have a lunch everyday in a students' dinning room. They are very kind. And they have a very clear-cut personality. So, my university life is very fun and happy!
I love my all friends. Thank you for your kindness!!
[213 words]

No comments: