Sunday, July 6, 2008

BR 1-09: Magical Book

I'll talk this book.
Reason why I choose this book, I was fascinated by beautiful and cute cover. And when I look this title, I thought I want to read this book.


Leo lived with his grandmother. One day, Prime Minister and Chancellor come to Leo's house. And Leo becomes king. He discovers an incredible book in the royal library. This book is magical book. When Leo opens this book, Dragon gets out this book. Dragon breaks the town. Leo opens this book again to exterminate the Dragon. Hippogriff gets out. Leo rides hippogriff. And they distract the Dragon. They go to The Pebbly Waste. This is just like the stoniest beach you have ever visited-without the sea. And Leo opens the book. Dragon squeezes himself back into the book. And hippogriff becomes a member of the Royal Household.


I recommend this book. This story is very fantasy. And illustration is very beautiful, colorful and minutely. And Leo is full of curiosity. I would read again.
[166 words]

No comments: