Friday, July 11, 2008

BR 1-11: The last of the Mohicans

I'll talk about this book.


Reason why I choose this book, I have seen this movie in my class. So, I thought I want to read this story.


Uncas and Chingachgook are Mohicans. One day, the UK and France plunged into war. Hawkeye is a man who is not Mohican. But, his will is real Mohican. And Hawkeye and Uncas met Cora and Alice. They are sisters. And they are Britain Colonel's children. But, Cora and Hawkeye were fallen in love. But, Maj. Duncan loves Cora. He is Cola's fiancé. But, Cora didn't marry Duncan. And, war became violent. Cora and Alice ran away with Hawkeye, Uncas and Duncan. But, Magua ran after them. And Duncan, Cora and Hawkeye caught by Magua. And Duncan was burned at the stake. On the other hand, Alice caught by Magua. And Uncas helped her. But, he was killed by Magua. Then, Alice jumped out a cliff. And Chingachgook killed Magua avenged the murder of his son. Finally, Chingachgook is the last of Mohicans.


I recommend this book. I like this story. The scene of Duncan was killed is very impressive. Duncan act died for Hawkeye. And the scene of Alice jumped out is very impressive, too. I like this scene, and I was moved to tears. I would read again. I want to meet a man like Hawkeye!

[225 words]

No comments: