Monday, January 19, 2009

August 19

I ate KIWI burger fir the first time. It was so good. But, I got lost today. We went to St. Lukes shopping mall. When we went back our home, we rode another bus. So, we went in the opposite direction. I had a dreadful experience. We rode a bus at 5:30 p.m. But, I went back home at 6:40 p.m. My home is very cloth to St.Lukes.
And I went to Muriwai beach and ganet colony today. It was a violent wave. And smell is bad because of sea bird’s droppings. But, it was beautiful view. Sand of beach is black, because of sand containing iron. And we could watch a little seal! It was so cute. And we drank a hot chocolate. It’s so sweet. We ate a ice cream. It was yummy!
At school, we had an interview with Miora. She is teacher. Her hobby is tramping. She explained how to tools of tramping. It is very interesting.
After school, I read to my host children the book in English. It’s Kiwi’s book. I was nervous. But when I finished reading, my host family praised. I want to speak well more!
[194 words]

No comments: