Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BR 2-09: Stuart Little-Stuart Sets Sail-

I’ll talk about this book.
Reason why I choose this book, I thought this illustration is so cute. And I have seen this character. But I don’t know this story. So, I want to read this book.

Stuart Little and his family go to a lake. Stuart is a like human. George carries a boat. Stuart wants to ride it. Mrs. Little says that sounds good! But you have to go back before the sun hits the tops of those trees. Because of they want to go back home before it gets dark. And Stuart sets sail. Suddenly, fish come to him. Fish asks Stuart to put off a hook. Stuart pulls the hook. The fish swim away. And Stuart still has time. So, he advances to other side of the lake. And then, he meets a turtle. It is like a rock. Suddenly, a motorboat makes big waves. And a large bird flew over the boat. And it is time to go back. He couldn’t go other side of the lake. But, he had a fun!

I recommend this book. I like Stuart! Stuart is curious. He is very cute. He is very small. But, he has breavery. I want to read another his book.

[206 words]

No comments: