Wednesday, January 21, 2009

August 22 and 23

We went to sky tower tonight. We watched night view from sky tower. So beautiful. We had a good time there. We took many pictures. And we ate Korean food. It was delicious. And we looked a sky jump. It looks so frightening. I hate a high place. I am a few of heights. So, I can’t ride in a life time.
At class, we heard teacher’s story. Then, we played card game. We had a good time. We had fun everything. We took a composite photograph. It is so good. It cost $4!

Mana, Mana’s host mother and I went to Mt. Eden this morning. It was so beautiful view. We could watch view three hundred and sixty degrees. And we went to market. There are a lot of street vendor’s stalls. We ate cheese and ham roll. It is yummy. But, I want to eat waffle. After that, we went to one tree hill. There are many sheep and lambs. It is so cute. It is very small. Spring has come. We took many pictures. When I took picture, we met Shiori and Natsuki by chance. It is so funny. We could watch sky tower, Harbor Bridge, sheep, cow and so on. There is a big statue. It is Maori. Then, we moved New Market. We ate chicken ramen and yakisoba. It was different from Japanese one. But, it was delicious. And we did window shopping. We bought a cookie. It is so cute. And I called my mother. I gulp down my tears. When I listened my mother’s voice, I automatically tears. I want to go back to Japan. But, I enjoy my New Zealand now. It will be finished in a week. In New Zealand, daffodils begin to bloom now. Because of spring has come. It is so beautiful.
[303 words]

No comments: