Monday, January 19, 2009

BR 2-05: The statue of Liberty

I'll talk about this book.

Reason why I choose this book, when I looked this title, I want to know what this story. And this illustration is beautiful.

The statue of Liberty has been standing in New York. People i n France gave it for people in United states. A man who is French made the statue. This statue's model is his mather. She is very beautiful. He made so big statue. Fingers were longer than man, and eyes were as big as a child. He could not make only himself. So, he made it with a lot of people. And they packed it in 214 crates when they carry it by ship. And then, on October 28,1886, parade held in New York.

There are a lot of things which I know for the first time. I have never seen the Statue of Liberty. And I didn't know about it well. But, I could know about the Statue of Liberty when I read this book. I want to see the real Statue of Liberty. So, I recommend this book.

[179 words]

No comments: