Monday, January 19, 2009

BR 2-07: E-mails Home

I'll talk about this book.
Reason why I choose this book, I was interesting this title when I looked this book. So, I chose this book.
A little child received a new mail. Sender traveled all overt the world. At first, he went to Australia. He went to Sydney. He saw a Opera House. Next day, he went to China. he went to Great wall of China. It is 7200 kilo meter long. The wall is high, but some place has fallen down. And then he left China, and went to Kalahari Desert in Southern Africa. This place is dry and hot. It has big hill and hall. Next, he went to London. And he saw a Buckingham Palace there. Some guard man stand in front of the palace. They put on a red coats and black trousers.
I don't recommend this book. It was boring. But, I could know a lot of things in the world. I like top travel. So, I want to travel abroad. I want to go London!

[172 words]

No comments: