Wednesday, January 21, 2009

August 20, 21

I gave milk to lamb. It is so cute. I watched a big pig. and there were two little girls. So cute!! And we played tarzan. So funny. But it was dangerous. And we did horse riding. My horse's name is Osuca, He is so clever. He is good boy. It was funny day, so I could see a beautiful view. I have ridden horse for the first time. I had a good time there. And in class, we did game. It is "Guess word". It was so funny. Our group won. We can't help laughing.When I went back home, I was shocked. Because of my host family's dog has eaten my souvenirs. For example, he ate my cookies, chocolates, noodle, bread and so on. These were eaten by dog!! We played squash today. It was so funny. And we ate subway. After dinner, we went to bar. It is kingslander. There are many young people. We drank a cocktail. It was delicious. We had a good time there.
[170 words]

No comments: