Wednesday, January 21, 2009

August 24, 25

We went to Victoria Park Market. This is close to downtown. We bought some souvenirs. Originally, Victoria Park market was cleaning factory. There look just as it did in the old days. There are a lot of shops now. And we moved to downtown. We ate lunch. But, it was tastes awful. It is important for us to learn by experience. Then, I went back home. At dinner, we ate meat loaf. After dinner, I ate goody goody gum drop ice cream. I had it for the first time. It was so good. I like it. When I talk Jack, I said I will go back to Japan in a week. Then Jack looks sad. I’m sad, too. Jack is good boy. I love you. He is a meticulous nature, clever and so kind. When I go back to home, he asks me to play. He is full of vitality boy. He is cute. His brother is Riley. He always makes a mistake. It’s my name. Please remember my name.

We went to Harbor Bridge. We did Harbor Bridge walking. I’m scared of high place. It is so crazy. But, it’s fine today, so it’s beautiful scenery. We could watch sea birds, ship, sky tower, ocean and so on. When we climbed at the bridge, drivers waved to us. Kiwis are so kind. Then, we watched a bungee jumping from a close distance. It’s crazy! I can’t do it in my whole life. And we were interview by announcer. We were taken by TV camera. The announcer was so cute. We had a good time. But, I never had such a experience in the future. And we ate subway for lunch. Today is meatball day. It is so yummy. I became fat. I have double chin.
[296 words]

No comments: