Thursday, January 22, 2009

August 28, 29

Today is last lesson. I like Michele. She is so cute, funny, and kind. Her lesson is also funny. After class, we took a picture with Michele. And we played “Rakau”. This is Maori’s playing. It is often practiced by women in concerts who throw the sticks to each other in time to music. I played it with Shiori, Natsuki and Mana. We were good at “Rakau”. Teacher said we are great performer. After school, we went to Auckland Zoo by bus. We saw two Kiwi birds for the first time. It was so cute. I like Kiwi. And then we saw elephant, lion, tiger, giraffes, zebra ostrich, deer, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, peahen, monkeys, and so on. There are many animals there. And little smelly. Birds are a free-range. So, when we saw a peahen, we were surprised. And Mana and I swop a pendant. It’s made of Paua shell. And kinberley gave us something. She gave me a ring. It’s made of Paua shell, too. We made friend with her at Unitec. She’s very shy. She will come to Japan as a student next September. I’m waiting for you come to Japan.

Today is last when I can spend in New Zealand. Every day was too fast. I had a lot of good experience. Today, we did speech. I was a little nervous. As a result, my speech was so-so. And I received a graduation certificate. And then, we ate lunch at the restaurant as graduation lunch. It was yummy. After lunch, Tina and Christene gave us a soup. It’s good smell. And we received a picture which is Harbor Bridge walking. When Yvonne spoke to us, she was cry. So, I wept in sympathy. I was cry. I was sad. Michele embraced me. I love Michele and Yvonne. They are good and kind teacher. I don’t want to go back to Japan. And when I ate dinner with my host family, they gave me a present. It is ornament of Tiki. I love Tiki. So, I was very happy. And my plate is special plate. I was so happy. After dinner, we took a picture. It was good. And we watched a movie. This story is so good. I could learn about New Zealand for month. I want to go back to New Zealand surely. New Zealander is so kind. I love New Zealand and Auckland. I want to say “Thank you” all people who I met in New Zealand.
[411 words]

No comments: