Wednesday, January 21, 2009

August 26 and 27

We played 10 pin bowling and Laser strike. It was so exciting. My score is 109. I am best player. My score is the highest all of my class. And then, we did Laser strike. It was so exciting. I want to play again. I am red team. We have to shoot a gun to green team. We wore special best. We entered special dark room. Then we shoot the enemy. I run away, hid, shoot, and run again and again. I sweat, but so funny. Our team was defeated, but I’m best shooter in my team. I like such a game. I had a good time. And I could speak about a lot of things with my host family today. In New Zealand, people have holidays for 4 weeks at Christmas. It is so good.

We talked with student. They study Japanese. So, at first we speak only English for 5 minutes. And then, we speak only Japanese for 5 minutes. After all, people change and speak again. Their Japanese is very good. And they know a lot of Japanese culture. For example, movies, drama, animation, traditional culture and so on. They said Japanese is easier than English. Unbelievable!! I made some friends from Fiji. They are very friendly. And our friend’s kimbarlry talked with us. She is shy. But she is very clever. She can speak Japanese and write Kanji. That’s great. We always eat lunch at cafĂ© together. After school, we prepared for presentation. And we will go to Auckland Zoo tomorrow. I want to see a Kiwi bird. I’m looking forward to seeing a lot of animals there.
[272 words]

No comments: